Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- [New][Server Admin] Ability to display a list of existing backups from a Valentina Server.
- [New][Server Admin] Ability to drop a backup from the list of backups
- [New][Server Admin] Ability to restore a backup of a database or project with the same or new name
- [Imp][Server Admin] Displays and allows editing of many more properties of the INI-file of a Valentina Server.
Valentina Server incorporates Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Forms Server and two database servers: Valentina DB Server and Valentina SQLite Server. Available for Windows, Linux, macOS and Raspberry PI.
- [New] Valentina Server now supports backuping up SQLite databases and Valentina Projects as well as Valentina DB databases.
- [New][VSQL] BACKUP SQLITE DATABASE db_name
- [New][VSQL] BACKUP PROJECT proj_name [WITH DIAGNOSE
- [New][VSQL] CLONE PROJECT proj_name [WITH vext_set_property
- [New][VSQL] SHOW BACKUPS
- [New][VSQL] RESTORE DATABASE db_name FROM backup_path [AS new_name]
- [New][VSQL] RESTORE SQLITE DATABASE db_name FROM backup_path [AS new_name]
- [New][VSQL] RESTORE PROJECT proj_name FROM backup_path [AS new_name]
Valentina Reports cross platform reports system is available in Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Reports ADK for embedding a reporting system into applications and Valentina Studio as a reports authoring, testing and deployment platform.
- [Imp] Improved sub-reports. Big internal re-design that resolved several outstanding issues
Valentina DB is Paradigma Software advanced, object relational database and available in Valentina DB Server (a part of Valentina Server) and Valentina DB ADKs (developer components for adding runtime database support to applications).
- [Fix] memory issue when UDF exists
- [Fix] memory issue in the BitSet class
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site. See the original announcement on thedeveloper blog..